Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Reach it Grab it Reacher Grabber Review




You may or may not be aware that I have a number of health issues. I have fibromyalgia, which I thought was enough to be wrong with a person. But I also have arthritis throughout my body and now it turns out that I also have degenerative disc disease in my spine. I have been down with my back for about 3 months now. I can't stand for more than 10 minutes without being in extreme pain, I can't bend over to get things that I drop or that have fallen because it hurts so much. I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to review the Reach it Grab it Reacher Grabber. My friend and I have often talked about how much we wanted one (she has back, knee and hip problems herself).  Plus I am only 5'3" so I can never reach the stuff my family puts on the top shelves unless I get a chair to stand on. Now with the Reach it Grab it Reacher Grabber I can not only pick up things from the floor, I can reach and get items off the top of shelves. I am going to take this to the grocery store with me. I am always having to stop people that look tall enough and ask them to help me get something from the top shelves. The handle has a trigger that you lightly squeeze to close the grabber. I have carpal tunnel in my hands but it wasn't a problem at all to squeeze the trigger. I won't lie, I have played with the grabber for ages because it is so nice to be able to pick stuff up again without having to wait for someone else to do it for me. You can also use it as an arm extender if you are sitting down to reach things without having to get up.

The secret to eliminating hand, arm, back and knee strain... 
Finding it a struggle to reach, stretch and bend? If simple tasks are no longer so easy 'Reach it Grab it' is the perfect solution. It's firm and accurate grip, allows you to pick almost anything, in fact its so accurate it can pick up a cent! 
The best multi-purpose reacher grabber that gives you the easy way to pick up and clean up! 
• Easy to use, perfect for the old and young 
• Strong grip with and non-slip jaws 
• Reliable smooth mechanism made from high quality precision components 
• Sturdy construction for years of happy grabbing 
• Easy to use ergonomic design
Benefits of 'Reach it Grab it' 
• Improves quality of life for people with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful. 
• Picking up objects dropped/lost in tight spaces can be difficult even when using a normal reaching aid. Our 'Reach it Grab it' has a swivel head, that offers a full 90 degree turning angle, almost anywhere is accessible. 
• High grade aluminium construction means that it won't rust, making it suitable for all outdoors work including removing pond debris and litter picking. 
We know that our grabber will meet your picking requirements. It is also designed to be robust and manufactured from the highest quality materials that will last long into the future. When buying the 'Reach it Grab it' we guarantee you satisfaction.

You can purchase the Reacher Grabber – ‘Reach It Grab It’ Tool on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase