Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I am a Hostess for a #DisneySide @Home Celebration

I received one or more of the products mentioned below for free from Mom Select and #DisneySide. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thanks to Mom Select, BSM Media and Disney Parks! And also to the sponsors that included items in my awesome kit~ All, Wisk, Snuggle, HP, Crayola, Chef Duff, Twinings, Soy Vay! and Wilton!







I was so excited to get a delivery from UPS today with a surprise box from Mom Select. I had applied to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration a few weeks back but I missed the email letting me know I had been approved so was tickled to death to get my kit today.

My only grandson has a birthday coming up next month. He will be 6 so we are going to have a #DisneySide party for him with part of the goodies. I am also going to have a tea party for my granddaughters with the rest of the goodies.




At our birthday party we are going to play a number of games including pin the smile on Mickey.
Look for lots more pictures, recipes and fun ideas in the coming weeks.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Mom Select and #DisneySide. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thanks to Mom Select, BSM Media and Disney Parks! And also to the sponsors that included items in my awesome kit~ All, Wisk, Snuggle, HP, Crayola, Chef Duff, Twinings, Soy Vay! and Wilton!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase