Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Review



New I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®
The new I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spreads are made from real, simple ingredients you can recognize like a delicious blend of plant-based oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. It can be part of an overall healthy, well-balanced diet. Just one bite and you’ll believe…
• No artificial preservatives or flavors
• A source of good fats, like omega-3 ALA1
• No partially hydrogenated oils
• 0g trans fat per serving2
• 40% fewer calories and 70% less saturated fat than butter per serving3
• Non-GMO sourced ingredients*
^*We source ingredients that are not genetically modified. However, in the field-to-tub journey of making our spread there is some contact with genetically modified vegetable oils, resulting in a small amount in this product. See our website for more information.
^1.Contains 295mg of omega-3 ALA per serving, which is 18% of the 1.6g daily value for ALA.
2.I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® 45% vegetable oil spread contains 6g fat (2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat) and 60 calories per serving
3. One Serving (1Tbsp) of butter contains 100 calories, 11g total fat, 7g saturated fat (www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcamp)
Click here for more information about I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®
Click here to leave a product review
Click here for a $0.55 off digital coupon
Be sure to Like I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® on Facebook & Follow @ICBINotButter




 I had tried ICBINB years ago and it was ok but not great. They have redone the formula now so was glad to get a chance to try it again. I loved how rich and creamy it was on my toast. The flavor was so buttery and delicious. It was really good and even better its good for you.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Smiley 360 Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase