Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Inkjoy Pens Review


The InkJoy® 300 RT features an extended rubberized grip for optimal comfort in writing. The translucent color-tinted body is modern and stylish, while the metal clip provides long lasting durability.
The InkJoy® 550 RT combines an hourglass shape with full-length grip to provide comfort no matter how the pen is held. The translucent and opaque materials flow together for a stylish look while the metal clip and accents provide long lasting durability.

Click HERE to see exclusive InkJoy® promotions at Walmart beginning on 1/18

Check out more InkJoy® products at Walmart.com
For more information about InkJoy®, click here
Be sure to Like on Facebook and follow on Twitter

I love pens. I buy them all the time.I have all sorts of unusual pens. I was excited to get a chance to review the Inkjoy pens. I don't believe I have ever bought Inkjoy before but I can assure you it won't be the last time. I love how smooth the Inkjoy pens write. They just glide across the paper. I love all the bright colors. My daughter said these are the exact kind of pens she calls her crossword pens because they write so well on paper so she stole one from me :). 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Smiley 360 Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
#freesample #inkjoypens

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase