Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

VIDAL SASSOON SALONIST PERMANENT HAIR COLOR Review

IT’S MORE THAN COLOR. IT’S A WORK OF ART.

Vidal Sassoon Salonist Permanent Hair Color is the first at-home hair color to treat roots and lengths separately, as done in salons, with a revolutionary 2-step process that uses salon techniques and tools. The result is color full of depth and tones, seamlessly blended from root to tip.
In our family, dyeing our own hair just comes natural. I have been dying my own hair for over 20 years now. I bet I have dyed hair for a dozen people or more. I was so glad to get a chance to try out the Vidal Sassoon Salonist Permanent Hair color. I wasn't given a choice of any shade similar to my own hair so I picked one that my oldest daughter could use. She was born blonde but once she got to be a preteen it started to darken. She just looks better as a blonde so she likes it dyed. The conditioner in the kit made her hair the softest most touchable its ever been.
Here is a video on tips for coloring hair that has been previously dyed.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase