Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review





Hango - Your Lunch Bag for everywhere. Anytime.
The first lunch bag designed for different situations.
Here are 5 reasons to choose the Hango as your Lunch Bag:

1. It is a set of TWO SIZES for different occasions.

2. It has THE BEST THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEM - your food is kept longer.

3. Zipper made of stainless steel - much more BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE.

4. High quality material (polyester 300D with high density) and a VERY PRETTY DESIGN.

5. We are the only ones to offer LIFETIME WARRANTY (Order yours now because, literally, THERE IS NO RISK!)

The package includes:
1x black  Lunch Bag (Large) 6L x 6H x 10W (inches)
1x black Lunch Bag (Small) 5L x 5H x 7.5W (inches)
My thoughts
The lunch bags were cute but I was so disappointed to not get the pink (currently out of stock). I love pink :). You can see that in the larger bag you can fit a whole six pack of cans, although probably another can or so would fit, I didn't have them packed tight. The smaller one will hold a can and a sandwich or something similar. I usually take the velvetta cups so that fit perfect.These would be big hits with the grandkids though because then they could have a matching bag to go with Grandma's bag.  I honestly have a ton of lunch bags so I think I am going to turn these into a personal care over night bag for the larger bag and a makeup bag for the smaller bag. They are well made and sturdy plus if makeup spills it will wipe out easily because of the lining. I like that they come with a lifetime warranty so no worries about the zipper breaking. I have had that happen before so its a big plus for these bags.
Order yours today from Amazon

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase