Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Fruit Jam Labels Review






Take a journey down memory lane...Watching your grandma make your favorite, homemade jelly, dipping your finger in the delicious sauce (Yum!) and feeling the family love all around. Now you have chosen to continue the tradition or start a new hobby. Whatever the case may be, we would be delighted to provide you with our one of a kind label that is meant for your delicious creation.


My Thoughts
I love to garden and save the fruits of my labors by canning. I like to make gift baskets for friends and family out of those canned goods. I can remember the first time I helped anyone can was my former mother in law. They had grape vines on their property and those grapes were the best ever. I wish we would have had such cute labels as these to put on our jars. These fruit jelly labels can be ordered in a huge variety of fruits and sizes. After all that work canning you know you would like to go that one extra step that make your canned goods look extra special.

Order your custom fruit jam labels today

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase