Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Anti Nit Spray


I read an article the other day about how there is a new group "super" lice out that are supposed to be hard to kill. I have grandchildren who are in elementary school which is the typical age for lice to affect. Any frequent reader of my blog knows how I prefer a more natural remedy as opposed to chemicals for anything, so I decided to make up my own spray for anti lice and give a bottle to my daughter, my neighbor and one for my house. 

Anti Nit Spray
1 tbsp of conditioner (whatever you have at home is fine)
10 drops tea tree essential oil
10 drops lavender essential oil
10 oz water

mix all the ingredients in a spray bottle ( I use a glass bottle to keep the essential oils from interacting with plastic). Shake well and spray around the head every morning before the kids head out to school. This works as a repellent and not a treatment. 


The owner of  Butterfly Acres will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase