Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hemisfares Gelato and Kroger




The Slow-Churned Facts

It’s taken Italians hundreds of years to perfect the art of gelato making, and you can taste that mastery in every sublime spoonful of NEW! HemisFares™ Gelato. Slow-churned with regionally sourced ingredients, here are some details to share about each of the imported flavors:

Nocciola con Praline (Italian Hazelnut)
With the finest hazelnuts from select Sicilian regions

Limone Crème (Lemon Creme)
With sun-drenched lemons from select Sicilian regions

Pistacchio (Pistachio)
With pistachios from the Catania province of Sicily

Stracciatella (Dark Chocolate Flake)
With the finest dark chocolate pieces

Cappuccino (Cappuccino Chocolate Chip)
With robust espresso coffee from Palermo

Cioccolato (Chocolate)
With the finest Italian cocoa

My Thoughts:
My local Kroger store only had 3 flavors. Pistacchio, Capppuccino and Cioccolato.  I thought the one I would like the most from those flavors would be the Cioccolato. It was very rich and creamy but for the size of container the price seemed too high for me. I would buy this again if it were on sale and I had a coupon but otherwise I would pass it by.

Get a digital coupon from Kroger to buy your own container of gelato and see which flavor is your favorite, use the code GELATO to get $1 off any one Hemisfares™ item


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase