Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Solar Eclipse 2017

My cousin and myself wearing our eclipse glasses

I am sure most of the United States were watching at least part of the eclipse yesterday. Even if you could only see it on the computer. We had a get together outside and used the solar glasses I was sent to review. They worked like a charm and today none of us are blind :).  I got a set of 5 so we had to pass the glasses around but it was so much fun to be part of this once in a lifetime event. 

my camera did not take good eclipse pictures

a view of the sun without using the solar filter

Even Tanner wanted in on the action

If you missed out on this eclipse the next total eclipse that affects the US will be April 8th 2024 and I am expecting great things because that one is on my birthday.  What an awesome birthday with all the country celebrating lol.   But in the meantime check out this Nasa site to see pictures and video's of yesterdays eclipse 


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase