Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Pneumonia

So far this year isn't shaping up as great as I had hoped it would be. Its been super cold and snowy a lot. My water lines were froze for days.  The toilet has been frozen and then got backed up and have to have a new line put in.  A man from my hometown community died. He was just the nicest man and always smiling and so friendly. I was very disappointed because the person responsible for his arrangements was selfish and lazy and did absolutely nothing. Not even graveside services. This man was a veteran who earned a purple heart and touched so many lives and yet nothing was done to show respect for him. Just dumped in the ground. Fortunately a friend of his did bug the funeral home enough that he found out when he was being buried and showed up at least. I thought surely the church he had attended for my whole life would at least have a memorial service but they did nothing.

I was wheezing pretty badly the past couple of days but other than that I felt the same as usual. Yesterday at work I started to notice some pain and discomfort on my right lung side. The longer the day went the worse it felt. I hadn't been sick at all but it felt like I have felt in the past when I had pneumonia. Sure enough, after work I went to MedExpress and got a chest xray and I have pneumonia in the right lung. So I took off work today to rest and I do feel slightly better. Not as much pain but still tired.  Hoping for a speedy recovery.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase